July 2013 News

Great news this month, there is a way to legalize foreign plated vehicles without traveling to the border. In this issue, I am providing all the details. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me.  I have dedicated the rest of this month’s article to home maintenance in preparation for tropical storms and hurricane season.
As of the deadline for this edition I have not received part two of the “A vacation nightmare” article I featured in June. Hopefully, I will receive it by the next issue. In any event, since this has been a repeated problem in the past, I will no longer be publishing contributed articles that are incomplete.

Again, please use the coupons provided in “The Savings of the Month” section and encourage other locals to use them. I will be soliciting other “free perks” for local residents. I need your support; the use of the coupons lets the merchants know you are indeed supporting their businesses. If you know of a business that wants to participate, please send them my way.

Written By:
Aura Holguin-Resch
0 Responses